Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #30

Wdbedzyk@aol.com writes:
> Someone wrote:
> >oh by the way...where has our pal Cornholio been ?
> I think she got the hint ......<
>
> and then someone else similarly wrote:
>
> >I too am very glad that Cornelia got the hint.<
>
> Unlike "Cornelia" got any hint. "Cornelia" was probably "unsubscribed" by Paul
> because this is a censored list and if you don't conform to the rules, you get
> blackballed.

[...rising from the depths of lurkdom...]

Bzzzt.  Thanks for playing our game, we've got some lovely parting gifts for
you.

It's a rare day that I unsubscribe somebody.  Most folks are nice enough to
take their disputes to private e-mail when asked.

[engage annoy-mode]

It costs me over $800/month to keep igtc.com T1-connected to the net.  Last
week this site sent just under 100,000 messages (75 Mb) to subscribers of
various lists, with an average delay of just over 20 mins.  Until somebody
else pays the bills, I reserve the right to tell some miscreant that just
discovered that they can type the word "fuck" with the caps lock key on,
that I don't like it and I'm not going to subsidize it.

[annoy-mode off]

-> Paul <-