Live at Leeds Album and crap

Hello,

Just thought I would share this w/ everyone.

I was here at work on Friday and One of the many mangers stopped by my
desk to get some info on a color printer and he noticed all my Who
pictures and cd's scattered all over my desk.

He's from England and was telling me how he saw them in 69, 70, and 71.
He said Moon was a F%$kin nut case. He said they were so loud for there
time it was unbelievable. He was telling me he saw them at some small
venue and he was a couple feet away from Pete. Man I wish I could have
been there. Im only 22. I have seen them 8 times though.

Well he said that he has the first issue of the Live @ Leeds album. Ya
know w/ all the papers in the sleeve. I dont know how many were issued ?
Anyone ?
He's going to bring it in to let me check out.

I bought a nice boot last week too. "Live at Charlton 74"  2CD's.
Awesome version of Naked Eye w/ Let's see action.

Does anyone know when MCA is going to re-issiue, Odds and Sods and Who
sell Out?

ok, must be going now....

oh by the way...where has our pal Cornholio been ?
I think she got the hint ......

-George