Re: The Pearl Jam Meets the Godfather

strangebrew@excite.com wrote:

>I've heard that Pete is Eddie Vedder's godfather. Is that true?

I am pretty sure that PT was not present at EV's christening.  Vedder
has, however, said that he always felt he should be sending Pete
Father's Day cards because he was a better father figure to him than
anyone else.

ML, re the new live PJ CD:

>Haven't heard it yet (I listen to no radio after Stern goes off),
but it's
>bound to show up in my store soon. Too bad.

I got "Live on Two Legs" for Christmas, and I think it is excellent.
I highly recommend it!

-Yellow "Mini Fast Cars" Ledbetter