Who is influenced, besides me?

 =
> After all, how many bands can did we count that did Who covers in
their =
> live shows this year?  Well, thought that might interest you all.
Ta =
> ta.                                      -Jessi  =3D:o

Very interesting point.  I saw Pearljam play "Leaving Here" at a show
this past summer.  I also heard about the whole Third Eye Blind-Baba
O'Reilly controversy as well.  I would be interested to know what
other bands covered Who songs in their shows this year (or recent
past).  I always am happy to see today's acts note influences,
especially the Who.

                                   Leej