bahh humbug

Took myself an my daughter on a visit to NYC to see Mr. Daltrey star in A
Christmas Carol.  Our excitement and anticipation was greeted by a brief
announcement just prior to the show start saying the staring roll would be
preformed by ANOTHER actor, no explanation as to why Mr. Daltrey did not
appear.

Show was ok, nothing special, could of seen it in just about any American
city this season.  At $80.00 + fees for tickets we did not feel we got our
moneys worth.

Were so disheartened we didn't even buy a program.

If you are thinking of going to see Roger preform, don't waste your money,
or set yourself up for disappointment,
caveat emptor.

Carla