Pearl Jam & the Eagles' Producer

Mark,

>YIELD is pretty good, although not up to TEN standards.<

Actually, VS. was my favorite.

>And they are one of the best live bands which exist right
now, no mattter their recorded material.<

Pity it doesn't show on their new live album.  I was unimpressed
by the tracks I've heard (mostly Elderly Woman....).  However,
WHO'S LAST was pretty dismal, too, to be fair.

>That can be laid at
Mxylplytx...uh, that is, Szymczyk's door.<

ROFL!  Perhaps if we say his name backwards, he'll
disappear. <g>

Merry Christmas, everyone, & Happy New Year!
See you in 1999!

--Carolyn "Goin' Mobile"