Re: 2 shocking things

Happy to hear nobody on this list could confirm. So I presume that -as I
wrote-:
>>The guy who posted it said "he'd heard it from a reliable
>> source, but confirmed it was just a rumour which might not be true after
>> all".
so no point in being more specific; I do not want to be responsible for
spreading a rumour which is just rumour apparently/luckily.
fyi: "The guy" mentioned above is not to blame - he just posted what he had
heard. So forget it, I'm glad to say.

a request, I have Pete's Scoop, which I like a lot; but I don't have Another
Scoop. Can anybody mail me what on it. I'm trying to put together a CDr with
real singer/songwriter Pete Townshend songs, that is including Pete
singing/playing what I'd like to call the "skeleton" of some Who-songs.
Scoop contains a lot of them. Does "Another Scoop" as well? Suggestions
welcome too.
Tanx!!

cheers, Rene