Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #268

This is for Nick in Salt Lake -

That is so cool that you have gotten all your fraternity brothers hooked on
the Who.  And it's very cool that you will be playing all those Who songs in
your band.  I am a Huge Who fan and am trying to get my friends to at least
like them and know a little about them.  I don't think any music today even
comes close to them.  It is not even worth comparing them w/ anyone else.

LONG LIVE ROCK - P.S. - I would love to see all those frat guys screming like
Rog.

Gloria