2 shocking things

Hi again,

yesterday evening I experienced two shocking things/news regarding The
Who/Roger - during a Peter Hammill (PH) fan chat on the web.

It started innocently, when we were discussing the two drummers PH worked
with;  I mentioned that there's only one drummer of similar quality&style as
PH's (Van der Graaf) "legendary" drummer Guy Evans, and that was imo Keith
Moon. The Who was discussed subsequently, yielding a bad-shocking and a
good-shocking experience.

bad shocking: Roger Daltrey's health !!!
please somebody on this list -which I only joined recently so you might all
know the sad news- please tell me it's not true and tell me Roger is
fine!!!!!!!!! The guy who posted it said "he'd heard it from a reliable
source, but confirmed it was just a rumour which might not be true after
all".

good kinda-shocking: There was one other PH-fan who exclaimed "I am HUGE
HUGE Who-fan & thought I was the only Hammill-adept who's also Who-fan". So
at least there's two of us...

Rene