shel talmy/king biscuit flower hour

good morning campers!!

ok ,im looking for some answers here!!!
is mca still having trouble with shel talmy about the masters of "the who
sings my generation"? i want a copy on CD so baaaaad!! i dont wanna buy the
really disgusting early eighties reissue with no liner notes or any album
packaging or extra tracks.i also want to know when that KBFH  the who live in
1973 is gonna finally be released. i learned about this future CD from the
inventory computer in Tower Records. i wannna hear 5:15 live really baaaaad!!
my hopes for future MCA who releases -Magic Bus-the who on tour
               -the kids are alright -sndtrk

Andrew Superstar
- you only became what we made you!-Peter Townshend