WhoGirls' Blues

A little anecdote that is not from a long time ago - actually, it happended last night...

While kicking back and strumming a guitar, I began to play one of my favorite Who songs, and then it hit me...  BAM!

     The question has been raised by the melancholy WhoGirls:  what is a great Who song when you've got the blues?  A bunch of us gave suggestions and ideas of what we listen to when we feel down, but all of us who gave suggestions forgot to mention the greatest sad-Who tune of them all:k  "Is It In My Head?" from Quadrophenia.  It is the ultimate; it makes me want to cry even when I'm not down.

"I pick up phones and hear my history.  I dream of all the calls I missed.  I try to number those who love me, and find exactly what the trouble is.  Is it in my head... or in my heart?"  Magnificient.

There you are WhoLadies.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Personally, I save Quad for special occasions, like the Christmas China or a special Scotch.  I has never let me down, and has always soothed my blues.  That's it...

Jim in Chicago