A Quick One

Hey Derrick,

You said:  >Hi all, James Siegel wrote that " a Quick one " may have been >possibly the longest who single to get airplay. (At the time ?) Trouble is I'm not
>so sure that "a Quick one " was ever released as an actual single.

That was my point in the first place (however, inarticulately stated).  A Quick One was a first because it broke the "single" barrier.  It was a long album cut played in its entirety.  So far, I believe nobody has shown that AQO wasn't the first to do so.  Have a great week all...

Jim in Chicago