Who likes who ?

hello again,

I'm quite new to this list, so I guess I can ask:
what what would be the typical taste of people on this list, that is, other
than The Who et al. ?

Of course "other music" is a classic/frequent topic at mailing lists as
this, but I'm
_really_ curious a) to discover b) whether my taste coincides slightly with
"yours", particularly because if I mention I'm *also* into The Who (for
almost 2 decades now) on the 3 other mailing lists I'm on, I'm really on my
own down there!!!
In fact, my ex-girlfriend shared *scaringly* almost *all* my musical -widely
differing!! - obsessions except "The Who", and she kept on "confusing" The
Who with Deep Purple; *sigh*.
So, please, somebody give a shot at characterising the musical taste of
Who-fans on this list; cause, at the risk of sounding snobbish, I suspect
mine is pretty different from "the typical Who fan", whatever that means.
My "obsessions" are: first&foremost Peter Hammill / Van Der Graaf; then in
no particular order Nick Cave, Nick Drake, Scott Walker, Siouxsie&Banshees,
The Who, Jacques Brel.
Quite some odds&sods hey, but they all (but Siouxsie?) share one thing:
honest passion! Drive!

cheers Rene