Re: I'm Off To London On Wednesday

>From: "T. Beaumont McCrury" <Beau.McCrury@ucop.edu>
>
>Just wanted to mention how happy I am to be looking forward to meeting
many of
>you at the convention in London.

We will be jetting across the pond on Thursday.  I hope that we
definitely get to meet up at the convention. Did you get tickets for the
film fest at the NFT?

>Right now, at this point, I am surprised that a memorial to Keith has
yet to be
>announced, since as I understand it, the twentieth anniversary of his
passing
>will occur the day after the convention.  If anyone should have
information
>about this I would certainly be appreciative.  However, if this is a
private
>matter between family, loved ones and close friends, don't bother, I
wouldn't
>want to crash it!

I have heard absolutely nothing in regards to a Keith memorial.  Maybe
once we are there something can be arranged.

Safe  & bring an umbrella.  There is rain forecasted for the end of the
week.

Kathleen

**Your promises to train me are just attempts to restrain me.**   PT