"Windswept Pacific"--a very quick note

I just received a copy of this promotional-only PT set today, and it
looks every bit as delectable (and collectible) as the description in
the newest issue of "Naked Eye."

I may not have time to play the CD's before I leave for London, but the
packaging looks very promising.  The three discs of mixed Townshend and
Who tracks (from 1968 to 1994) are all from previously released albums,
as noted in "Naked Eye."  The discs come bound in a very plain but
beautifully produced, high-quality, hard-cover book with several pages
of text and b/w and color photographs preceding the pages that hold the
CD's.

Collector's alert:  Y'all will want this item!

--Cheryl