Pete Says No Who Touring Again

>>i'm really sorry to tell all u guys and ladies this, but i was listening to
the concert information on my radio and they said that pete doesn't plan on EVER
doing another Who tour again- it pissed me royally, i can tell you that- i was
really hoping on seein them sometime- oh well, guess i'll just have to stick
with their solo stuff...<<

If you knew how many times Pete has said that over the last 20+ years.  Pete is
well know for getting into a mood and saying just about anything.  While I
expect he means it at that instant in time, its bullshit.  Remember the Farewell
Tour?  I've seen them a half dozen times since then.  At least.

You better, you better, you bet The Who will tour again!