hemp times

I was browsing in Barnes and Noble yesterday and who did I see, bearded and
curlyheaded staring back at me from the new cover of Hemp Times?
Well, it was one Roger Daltrey, sporting clothes made from hemp. I scanned the
article, most of it is was pro-hemp p.r., but he did say a few interesting
things about his trout farming and such.
Anyhow, thought fellow whooligans might want to know, if this publication is
available in your town.
It didn't say whether Rog inhaled or not.

Kentavo