Who-Elton John

   Just a note of dissapointment. I've seen 4 shows on Elton John's Big
Picture tour in '98, including two shows this weekend in Orange County,
CA....He isn't playing his Pinball Wizard version on the tour. That gets
a big "darnit" from all the Who fans in attendance, to be mild....Oh
well, perhaps next time.

   Or better yet, why don't The Who just play another greatest hits
tour, for old times sake...And I'm getting tired of hearing Pete's
blabbering on how "The Who hasn't existed in my mind creatively since
1982." The Who's creativity lives on for all fans in enduring fashion...