Too much of anything...

Request to certain list members; no names neeeded:

While I appreciate that this list exists, and enjoy interacting on it,
and on some level I suppose it's a real value to get three digests in
one...it's not QUITE so pleasant when I've already read two of them.
So PLEASE when replying make SURE (read: absolutely positive) you aren't
including more of it than is needed to make your comments
understandable, OK?

--

       "Each to his own sewage..."
                 James Michael Cooper