Reply To Yellow And BW About Pete on Letterman

Well what I got out of BW's post (a good one I might add) is
it's simply bad manners to get on network TV and trash Roger,
the one guy who if it wasn't for, Pete wouldn't have had such
an elustrious career.

Both Roger and Pete have donated to charitible causes over the
years and I don't think I'm particularly concerned with who might
be out in front.

Maybe BRS wasn't the greatest undertaking in Roger's career but
it wasn't bad. (I'm always surprised at how it gets trashed on
the lists.)  I just don't think Pete is taking the 'high road'
by putting ol Rog down.  Hell, there not even band mates anymore.

One other thing, why doesn't Roger put a band together like John
has done and do that?  If Pete ever gets off his arse to do other
Who stuff they can still do that.  I think Roger can have more than
just one band.  John does.

Two other thing, BW...WATCH OUT!

Beau (CEO of The Save Beau's Mind Foundation) McCrury