Hey There BW!

My dear BW:

>This is the topper of a week that included:
>
>a.  Scraping the bumper of my car at a Burger King drive-through;
>
>b.  Having a flat tire;
>
>c.  Paying $500 for a fan for my bedroom, that turns out to be defective;
>
>d.  Slicing half of my middle finger off while harvesting artichokes in my
>garden;
>
>e.  Having my mother-in-law over for dinner, and;
>
>f.  A very crappy week at the office.
>
>The only thing that would even improve on all of this would be if either the
>cable went out at 11:35 tonight or the VCR goes on the fritz (both of which
>have occurred on previous occasions when members of The Who are on TV).

You know BW, under these circumstances, the next time we meet I think I better
yell - INCOMING:)

However I know what you mean by having lousy weeks.  Been there.  Done that.
Got the tee shirt!

>Anyway, did Beau have to bribe the security person (the one who looked like
>a biker with a bald head and a goatee) again, in the same manner he
>attempted to do so earlier in the evening?

Now now, we wouldn't want to get anybody in trouble now would we.  I even
did my
part and burned all the evidence!

>Just curious . . .

Beau (curiouser and curiouser) McCrury