Re: Roger Scrooged

At 12:28 PM 08/06/98 -0700, Joann Berson wrote:

>I found this while trying to look up info on one of my favorite Broadway
show.  Needless to say, I was pleasently surpriesed.

>Although he requested that this information not be attributed to him,
someone who claims to work on Madison Square Garden's "A Christmas Carol"
e-mailed this site to inform me that Roger Daltrey will be Scrooge when the
production returns this November. So unless this is a cruel hoax, that's
the scoop about that.....

Nope, Roger himself told me he was gonna be Scrooge when I talked to him
Saturday though I don't know if it will be for the entire run or for every
show, didn't get a chance to ask.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger