The Who to get Official Online Store Webpage

Here is a brief news item I came across;

 Over the past 12 months, ARTISTdirect has pioneered the development of
specialty online stores for leading musical groups. In September 1997, the
company launched their flagship store for The Rolling Stones
(www.stonesbazaar.com) and has since created similar themed online centers
for legendary heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne and his Ozzfest '98 rock
festival (http://www.ozzy.com) as well as seminal hard rock band Slayer
(www.slayerdirect.com). In addition, ARTISTdirect currently has agreements
with six other superstar artists including Tom Petty, The Who, Marilyn
Manson, Korn and Sublime. The stores are scheduled to launch in Q3 1998.

So I guess this means it should be up in time for holiday shopping.

Martin