Another Correction to The Who In August

Remember how I corrected that August 23rd will be Keith's 51st birthday,
not his 41st?  Well now it turns out it will actually be his 52nd.  Keith
was born August 23rd, 1946, not 1947.

This is from my newly-arrived copy of the new Tony Fletcher bio "Dear Boy:
The Life Of Keith Moon."  He even has a picture of the birth certificate
which clearly says 1946.  I'm only 80 pages into this massive volume (576
pages!) so I'll write a review when I'm finished.  So far I'm very
impressed.

				-Brian in Atlanta