Four Rooms

Hello all,
Once again, the Who have had mention in a movie.  I was watching the movie
Four Rooms last night.  It is the movie that has four different stories,
four different directors, and Tim Roth in all four playing a bellboy (I know
you all know where this is going!).  Anyway, in the last story, directed by
Quentin Tarantino, Tim Roth walks in, and everybody starts hollering
"Bellboy, Bellboy, Bellboy!"  Then, Quentin Tarantino responds with "Sorry,
it's from Quadrophenia."  I had never caught that before, don't ask me why!
Anyway, small tidbit I thought was cool!
Chuck