My Gen CD

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I completely agree with Brian in Atlanta, try to find the My Generation
LP on Virgin. It is a better cover and the sound is worlds better than the MCA
CD. BUT, if you can find the CD cheap, get it. Mainly because MCA is the only
company to release it on CD (so far), so it is a novelty item in that way.
     Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
Watching my Mets play a great ball game vs. the Reds! Thank God baseball
season is back! LET'S GO METS!!! (Sorry for the shameless sports plug)