Re: Sing My Generation CD

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:05:47 -0300 "Gustavo Valladares"
<gush@brasilvision.com.br> wrote:
>Regarding THE WHO SING MY GENERATION, I'd also like to know, just like
>Carolyn: Should I invest?  Won't they release it with some bonus
>tracks?

If they do, it's going to be some time.  I really don't recommend getting
the CD because it sounds like crap.  If you possibly can, try to get your
hands on the 1980 vinyl reissue of My Generation on Virgin.  I found a
near mint copy up here in Atlanta for 7 dollars U.S. just a year ago.
Much better cover, too.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]