Entwistle on Tour

> David Cribb <dcribber@yahoo.com>
> Subject: RD on the Road
>
> Any new news on the phantom RD tour?  A schedule? Dates? Confirmation?
>  How about JAE's tour?  Any inof on that besides what his homepage says?

Well, Bitsa Talent recently announced through thier John Entwistle Band mailing
list that "The John Entwistle Band will be sharing the bill this summer with
“Traffic” and “Dave Davies” of The Kinks.  There will also be some additional
dates for the band on their own." They haven't annoced any dates yet.

--
Alba Gu Brath!
John W. Leys, J.S.P.S., F.L.S.

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off.
In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything."
           - George Gordon Noel, Lord Byron (1788-1824),
             In a Letter to Francis Hodgson dated 4 December 1811.