Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #96

Hello

I'm new to the list.  My first concert ever was Canned Heat supported by
the Groundhogs at the Liverpool Empire sometime in 1970.  But more
importantly the first time I saw the Who was sadly not until October
1975 at the Empire Stadium, Wembley.  I then saw them again at one of
the Hammersmith Odeon Christmas concerts the same year and the following
year at Charlton's Football Ground for the Who Put the Boot In tour when
it poured with rain.  When did other people see the Who if lucky enough?
Were any of you at the concerts I mentioned.

My favourite other bands:

Jefferson Airplane
Yes
Deep Purple
Jethro Tull
Blue Oyster Cult
Led Zeppelin
Fairport Convention (Sandy Denny era only)
Crosby Stills Nash and Young
Spirit

and most bands related to the above.

Nice to see some others include San Francisco bands of the 60s in their
lists

Elinor