Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #96

Other Bands/ Musicians I enjoy.......
Hey people! How the hell are you? I wanna join this Fav Band fest:  or more of
what I've been listening to lately. I love so much music and different kinds
its hard to pick favs- besides The Who.
I love alot of Surf Bands, thanx to Keith I learned who Dick Dale was at an
early age and saw him a few years ago at Slims in SF- The man is Incrediable!
 Used to listen to The Smiths alot- Enjoyed Morrisseys lyrics.
House of Love was a great band.
The Beatles.  :-)      Beatles solo stuff          Led Zeppelin     The Doors
Stevie Ray Vaughn.     The Rolling Stones      The Jam   Jimi Hendrix
Elton John.        Pearl Jam       REM       U2      Cecilia Bartoli - God,
what a voice!
Beck.        Stone Temple Pilots     Everclear.       Hole     David Bowie
Neil Young.         Kula Shaker.     Chili Peppers.           PIL.
I love 60's British invasion stuff.        I like The Monkees too.   Aretha
Franklin
Neil Diamond             The Ramones Rule!                   The Clash
GlitterMini 9- my best friends band here in SF - Go check them out at Slims
May 6th if you are in SF! or Paradise Lounge April 23.
Rammstein - my husband plays them all the time lately!
   I think I just love music- some country music/musicians/styles are ok but I
just never got into that.
What one - hit - wonders do you people like out there?

Janice

Wanchef