the ramones

- - Elvis Costello
- - Steely Dan
- - Allman Brothers
- - Stevie Ray Vaughn
- - blues
- - Stevie Wonder
- - the great female singers - inc. Ella Fitzgerald, Bessie Smith, Dinah
Washington, Karen Carpenter, Nancy Wilson (NOT the one from Heart) - I love
a great voice
- - Little Feat
- - some spanish music
- - Louis Armstrong
- - Jackson Browne
- - Bob Marley

this music is for my dog !!! bahhhh

>Other, more contemporary favorites
>of mine include the Ramones

hey old who fans!!! just check the "punk" cds too! some rocks.
(and i am an huge who fan, believe me). try clash, ramones, stooges, MC5
(which all fans of who could like because it sounds like the who sometimes,
maybe more rock than pop), or indi stuff like "Screaming trees" which
sounds a lot like the "71-72" who songs.

i just want to say one thing about the ramones :
"hey ho  let's go !"

Vincent

*Mudhoney page including Equipment Tutorial 3.0, TABs
and the DIY superfuzz page :
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/6345/mudhoney.html

*dirty boots : Sonic Youth trading site
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/6345/liste1.html