other bands

Hello all,
After reading all the other lists, I've decided to make one to represent the
younger Who fans. (I'm 22.)  Here they are, in no particular order.

1.  Allman Brothers...Greg's voice is about as bluesy as a white man can
get, not to mention Dickey, Duane, and Warren Haynes.  Amazing guitar
playing!

2.  Zeppelin...Outstanding musicianship!  BONZ0 (yep #2, I agree with you
Keith Moony!) NOt to mention the fact that Plant's voice is absolutely
amazing, not another voice like it except see # 3.

3.  Soundgarden (now defunct)...  Cornell reminds me of Townshend in the
sense that his guitar playing/lyrics/and voice are distinct and blow my
mind.  I think if anyone is the gifted lyricist of "my generation" it is
Chris Cornell.  His lyrics aren't as accessible as a lot of other artists,
but I think they are very deep, intospective, and profound.  Plus, his voice
is the most amazing one to come out in a long time and drummer Matt Cameron
is #3 on my all time drummer list.  His time signatures are off the wall,
and remnant of Moonie.  Also, Temple of the Dog is my all time favorite
album!  What an emotional record!

4.  Alice in Chains...  Hell, you gotta like these guys just for the
suspense and mystery that surrounds the band.  Are they over or not...nobody
knows!  Anyway, Jerry Cantrell's guitar playing are terrific, and Layne
Staley has one of the most powerful voices in music today.  Not to mention
the fact that Sean Kinney number isalso on my all time drummer list.

5.  Sarah McClachlan... Amazing lyrics and an even more amazing voice.  My
favorite thing to listen to when I'm trying to relax.