Re: bands which who fans like

I was shocked to see the variety of bands which were enjoyed by Who
fanatics!  It may be sad to admit, but although I own several hundred CDs,
I generally listen to only the Who when I am alone.  I bought most of my
CDs so I can be more accommodative at parties (which I like to host).
Anyway, I would have to break my favorites into 2 categories:
(A)When I am alone (and not listening to the Who or Pete solo):
     (1) Rolling Stones
     (2) Van Morrison
     (3) U2 (pre- Zoo TV only)
     (4) The Police