Re: John's Bass

	As far as what kind of bass JAE uses, I'm pretty sure that he
originally had the Buzzard bass made by Warwick, this is the black and
cherry basses that he was using in the 1989 ture.  As far as the JEB and
Quad tours, he was using both the Warwick and Alembic made buzzard
basses.  As of now, I'm pretty sure that he only order Alembic basses.
The Warwick buzzard basses he has are left over from the 1989 tour.

	When the JEB was in Toronto I witnessed John dropping one of his
Warwick basses from about 6ft.  He was getting a shitty sound out of the
bass and decided that it's useful days were over :)  I've also read that
he is much happier with the Alembic analogue.

	Cheers,
	Rui

	Rui Resendes			Department of Chemistry
	Lab : (416) 978-2450		University of Toronto
	Home: (416) 635-0748		80 St. George Street
					Toronto, Ontario
					M5S 1A1