Re: Fav bands

Led Zeppelin--- Great example of two of my favorite genres: blues rock & folk
rock...

Santana--- Carlos is my fav guitarist and the afro-latin rhythms the band
produces are just awesome...

Jefferson Airplane--- Experimental music, folk rock, acid rock.....music for
the mind

U2--- Hey, they did state that they based themselves on the who,,,,and pete
says he really likes um.....Great lyrics & amazing sound

Jethro Tull--- interesting songs and great sound...

others I like:

the chieftains--- traditional Irish music
Stephen Stills---great folk rocker on his own & w/ csny & buffalo springfield
Sly & the family Stone--- This is funk
The beatles--- what can I say?
allman bros band
ccr