Re: John's Bass Guitar

<<I'm not completely sure, but it is more than likely
that John would have been playing his custom built Alembic. He had 3
basses made for him ,all of them the same shape but with different
features, back in the 70's.>>

Right now John gets his custom basses from Warwick.  His signature model being
the Buzzard bass.  If he was on it recently(the one with lights on the neck)
it was a new model of the Buzzard.  In the 70's he tended to use the neck of a
Fender P-Bass with the body of a Gibson Thunderbird.  The Alembics were 100%
Alembic.

Oh yeah, I am the bass and tuba playing Kid!

Kendra