I have a small request......

To whomever it may concern,

My name is Kate and for a class I'm taking called The History of Rock and
Roll, i'v been asked to write a paper about a band or an artist.  Being an
avid Who fan myself I've decided that i'll write my paper on them but i dont
have very much information and seeing you are obviously a huge fan i was
wondering if you have any information on the history of the Who or know where
i can get that kind of info.  It would really help me with my paper and be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

jimandkate@aol.com