enough already

Dear List,

I have tried to stay out of the Stones debate.  But enough already.  I open a
magazine and their's Keith Richard.  At least he said he's been listening to
Mozart so I give him the benefit of the doubt before I ignore him.

Then I sign on to aol and there are not one, but three tongues staring me in
the face.
All I wanted to do was check my mail.

Turn on the nightly news.  Here's Sprint telling me how to get Stones tickets
for the Silverdome before anyone else.  All I have to do is sign up!

All this in 15 minutes time.  How lucky can one person get?

Sorry I have to go now I may be missing a Stones infomercial.

J.

" I see a red door and I want to paint it BLAH..."  With a tongue.