The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #244

Carla,

>It was the 1965 version [of "My Generation"] that was used in a
commercial
>in the UK at the time of the Hyde Park Concert.

Well, like I said, I've been wrong before...and to be honest, I'm
glad I was wrong again about this one.  Why?  Because I'd hate to
think that there were people in this world stupid enough to believe
that the Deep Love "My Generation" remix would actually make people
want to buy their product. :)  I suppose that track was just thrown
on the CD as a bonus and had nothing to do with the ad.

- -Yellow "Ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi" Ledbetter