Re: Some Who boots

Check out <URL: http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who/boots/index.html>
for info on boots.  The "Largo", MD show is a well known boot.
Although that list doesn't contain the specific boots you listed, I'm
going to attempt to match them up to stuff that is listed there as
they are most likely well known booted concerts just repressed onto CD
under new names (this is a very common practice with bootlegs).

> RSCCD   007             WHO - PINBALL WIZARD - LARGO 12/73
Although the boots have said that the show took place in "Largo", the
setlist page gives the location as "Landover, MD" <URL:
http://www.thewho.net/hyper/sets70s.html#6>:

    6 December 1973: Capitol Center, Landover, MD

    Sources: Tales from the Who, American Tour 1973 Doug's list
    incomplete.

	1.I Can't Explain
	2.Summertime Blues
	3.My Generation
	4.I Am the Sea
	5.The Real Me
	6.I'm One
	7.Sea and Sand
	8.Drowned
	9.Bell Boy
      10.Dr. Jimmy
      11.Won't Get Fooled Again
      12.Pinball Wizard
      13.See Me, Feel Me

> RSCCD   044             WHO - SPARKS ON THE BAY - OAKLAND 1969
The set list at <URL: http://www.thewho.net/hyper/setlists.html>
doesn't list any Oakland dates in 1969, but it does list two dates in
San Francisco (18 June and 19 June, both at the Fillmore West).  Other
than that I couldn't find any boots in the list corresponding to this
show.  There are well-known boots from the 1979 Tommy tour, but they
are all in Europe, the boot from the Amsterdam show being common.
The setlist page gives this concert as <URL:
http://www.thewho.net/hyper/sets60s.html#18>:

    18 June 1969: Fillmore West, San Francisco

	1.Heaven and Hell
	2.I Can't Explain
	3.Young Man Blues
	4.Fortune Teller
	5.Tattoo
	6.Tommy: It's a Boy, 1921, Amazing Journey, Sparks,
	    Eyesight to the Blind, Christmas, Acid Queen, Pinball Wizard,
	    Do You Think It's Alright, Fiddle About, There's a Doctor,
	    Go to the Mirror, Smash the Mirror, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday
	    Camp, We're Not Gonna Take It
	7.Summertime Blues
	8.Shakin' All Over
	9.Magic Bus

    19 June 1969: Fillmore West, San Francisco

    Sources: Pete dialogue on box set.

	1.Heaven and Hell
	2.I Can't Explain
	3.Fortune Teller
	4.Tattoo
	5.Young Man Blues
	6.Tommy: It's a Boy, 1921, Amazing Journey, Sparks, Eyesight to
	    the Blind, Christmas, Acid Queen, Pinball Wizard, Do You Think
	    It's Alright, Fiddle About, There's a Doctor, Go to the Mirror,
	    Smash the Mirror, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday Camp, We're Not
	    Gonna Take It
	7.Boris the Spider
	8.Summertime Blues
	9.Shakin' All Over
      10.Magic Bus

> RSCCD   101             WHO - BORIS THE SPIDER - LONDON 18/5/74 VOL. 1
> RSCCD   102             WHO - LET'S SEE ACTION - LONDON 18/5/74 VOL. 2
> RSCCD   103             WHO - LET'S SEE PEOPLE - LONDON 18/5/74 VOL. 3
The setlist above lists this as the Charlton Athletic Football Grounds
who <URL: http://www.thewho.net/hyper/sets70s.html#18>:

    Filmed by BBC. Sources: Soccer Rock, Love Rain O'er Me

	1.I Can't Explain
	2.Summertime Blues
	3.Young Man Blues
	4.Baba O'Riley
	5.Substitute
	6.Behind Blue Eyes
	7.I'm a Boy
	8.Tattoo
	9.Boris the Spider
      10.Drowned
      11.Bell Boy
      12.Dr. Jimmy
      13.Won't Get Fooled Again
      14.Pinball Wizard
      15.See Me, Feel Me
      16.Magic Bus
      17.My Generation
      18.Naked Eye
      19.Let's See Action
      20.My Generation Blues
      21.5:15
      22.Shakin' All Over
      23.Twist and Shout
      24.The Relay

I hope this helps!
- --
  ``Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.''  -- Steven Covey
     3D Paint: The Power to Create in 3D;		Rich Thomson
     email me for more info				rthomson@ptc.com