Re: Quad CD-ROM

Lucas, Denis, re.

>>1. There's a Quadrophenia CD-ROM on www.cdconnection.com for 15.30.
>>What's on it? Anybody has that one?
>
>I believe it is the Quadrophenia film in MPEG format or something similar for
>viewing on a PC, I think there are 3CD's.  I haven't heard any reviews on it yet
>though (ie quality, completeness etc)

I just checked this out and despite several searches I could only find
Quadrophenia on audio.  Does anybody live near a store which stocks this
Video CD?  Video CD is a dead format here in the U.K. and nobody stocks
them anymore  :-(

If anybody can help, please get in touch............

- --
Gary L

Whotabs, the definitive online tablature resource for The Who
http://www.thewho.net/whotabs