re: Stones media onslaught

Brian, it's ill-conceived and close to bullshit that you put forth Pete would
never sit through an interview with Katie Couric.  I've seen sit through
interviews on Good Morning America with everyone from David Hartman to
Charlie Gibson.  The Quadrophenia tour did reach the whole country.  The Who
chose to break it up into two parts, west coast in fall of 96 and east and
midwest in the summer of 97.  So I still don't have my answer.  Why did the
Who maintain such a low media profile for the Quadrophenia work and
subsequently play to less than capacity houses in some cities.  For example,
Tampa was 10,500.  The venue accamodates close to 20,000.
Galen