dialogue and set list

Okay, I don't usually get nitpicky on stuff like this but.......

<<<I would have to check TKAA to be sure, but I am almost positive that PT
never said that without their lyrics The Beatles are "pretty lousy."
What I hear every time I watch the tape is that without their lyrics,
The Beatles are "flippin' loud."  Not lousy.  Just "flippin' loud".>>  :)

I've got a picture disc with Who interviews on it and Pete clearly says he
and John were listening to a Beatles album and when you listened to the
backing track with the vocals turned down or faded out they are "flippin'
lousy."

And if concert sets are still being accepted here is mine

Little Billy
Melancholia
Eminence Front
Baba
Bargain
Love Ain't For Keeping
In a Hand or Face
Slip Kid
Naked Eye
The Overture to Tommy
5:15
Pictures of Lily
My Generation
I Can't Explain (They played it better than ever on Quad tour)
Young Man Blues

And for an encore
A Quick One,  Boris, 905, and Won't Get Fooled Again

Thank you and good night