Re: Tommy CD-ROM

>Someone was talking about a CD-ROM version of Tommy for the
>computer.  What was it, and how can I get a copy?  It wasn't the
movie, but a
>game/information piece.

The "Pete Townshend Presents TOMMY" CD-ROM was released by Interplay.
 I got my copy from the CD-ROM rack at a large local music store.
Check in music and computer stores in your area, and if you can't
find it then a clerk should be able to order it for you.  I think the
list price is over $50, but I got mine on sale for about $30.  Shop
around and you'll probably be able to get a bargain (probably not the
best you ever had, but a bargain all the same).

- -Yellow "Pandora's box" Ledbetter