The recent tour

Yeah, yeah I know the tour ended and it's ancient history.  But, there are
somethings I think are worth repeating.

I saw both Detroit area shows, they were both great but I think they left a
lot of unsatisfied fans.

At the July show we got there early and had a tailgate.  We attracted a
number of fans.  They all wanted to talk about the show they were about to
see.  Because of this list we knew in advance that it would be a basic repeat
of the Quad show from March.

This news did not make people happy.  Some of them actually got pissed at me
because they thought I was pulling their leg.

In this area they called the show tkaa tour.  Then they called it a night of
classic hits.
The local djs were "pretty sure" it wasn't going to be Quad.

A lot of the fans attended both shows, the first being in March, and frankly
they wanted a greatest hits show the second time around.

Anyway, I think this leaves the door open for them to come back and give
their fans the show most of them would like to see.  I have nothing against
Quad so don't start sending me nasty e mail I'm just trying to present an
opinion.

So if you folks could give TED your version of a set list what would it be?

As this is already too long mine will be forth coming.

Later,

   J.

   "I don't minnnd other guys dancing with my girlllllll....."
Sorry  Carolyn I just had to do it.