Re: Vh1 Legends

In a message dated 97-09-11 18:36:37 EDT, Srsname@aol.com writes:

<< I haven't seen the VH1 Legends Show.  I don't think PT "copied" this move
in
 the strictest sense of this word.  What I understand concerning the windmill
 is that PT saw Richards doing what was a more modest "windmill-like" move.
  It was nothing like the full 360 with bleeding fingers.  Since the Stones
 were one of the bands setting the trends in 64/65, Townshend took it a few
 steps further to what we know today.  >>

Hmmm..... I always thought Pete saw Keith doing backstage before the show
started; behind a curtain. I heard it was more of a "warm-up" excersise of
sorts; sort of like a baseball player stretching, limbering up. I could be
wrong, though....

- -Mike