Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #229

I am a BIG Who fan.  And yes I am a teenage girl (19)  I saw both of their
concerts here in Detroit.  One in Nov. and one in July.  I am still waiting
to see a Who concert where they play all their classic hits.  Don't get me
wrong, Quad. was great.  I hope they come back soon.  They can do just like
the Stones are doing.  I hope, I hope.  My late brother got me into them.
  He was a big Who fan.  He was 31, so he got to see them a bit more than I
did.  He saw the '89 tour.  I wish I was older then so I could've gone.
 Let's all just hope they continue on.  Did anyone see on VH1 a few nights
ago about the Who.  I think the program was called "Legends"  It was really
good.

Gloria in Detroit