Simon appearances

I am going to pass this along.  It was posted last week on the other
mailing list but I haven't seen it here yet so for those of you who don't=

get O&S here goes.

Simon Townshend UPDATE:

Upcoming Appearances: (Simon & Ben Townshend Promo tour)

Sept 18th   The Wetlands 8:00pm, MIXX Magazine Showcase
                    (212) 431-4722

Sept 19th   In-store appearance @ Sam Goody's 42nd Str & 2nd Ave
                     12:00 noon sponsored by Pepsi,

Sept 20th   In-store appearance @ Compact Disc World, Paramus NJ
                     Route 17  -  Time: tba

Don't forget, pre-released copies of AMONG US can still be ordered from
Rising Records at 800-798-8989

Lot's more in-stores to be announced in Philly, Annapolis, Boston,
Cleveland to name a few, as this promotional tour winds through the easte=
half of the US.  Will keep you posted about radio interviews as well. =

Anyone who has a connection with a station that might like Simon and Ben =
stop in should email us ASAP>
<attached address was  RISINGrec@aol.com>

Watch for stb to hit the road Oct 31st!!