Vh1 Legends

I just got done watching the vh1 legends show on The Who.  Levon Helm was
definitely the WRONG voice as narrator.  What could they possibly have been
thinking?  Perfect for Garth Brooks or Alabama.  But The Who, never.  I had
read the posts about this in the past, now I understand.

It was actually distracting for the first few minutes.

It was the first time I ever heard that PT copied his windmill move from
Keith Richard, too bad.

Meher Baba didn't speak for 40 years.  Amazing.

Basically it was a pretty good documentary (except for the narration)  I give
it two thumbs up.

      J.
                           NOT TO BE TAKEN AWAY  9-8-78