John Lennon's take on the Who

     To anyone who has ever read any of John Lennon's remarks on other
artists' work, you'd know that he is both merciless in his criticism and
more than generous and honest in his praise.  So, in regards to the
question as to whether or not any of the Beatles had ever said anything
else in reference to the group, it was Lennon who said that the Who were
the best live band that ever was.  Coming from one who stated that he had a
built in shit detector when concerning music (what happened with Yoko I'll
never know-must have needed a tune up), that's pretty high praise.
     I would also like to say thank you to all who e-mailed me personally
stick together!

Cheers,

Jennifer "glow girl" Fox